The following privacy statement applies to Allianz New Zealand’s website (the Site) and should be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions of Use. By viewing and using this Site you will be deemed to agree to this privacy statement. If you do not agree to this privacy statement you should stop accessing and using the Site.
- Collection: Allianz New Zealand (Allianz) may gather two types of information about you from the Site: (a) personal information, provided by you at the time of any voluntary registration which may be required for the services Allianz offers, or through voluntary completion of any forms (or similar) on this Site; and (b) aggregate information generated by Allianz’s systems, which track traffic to the Site but do not relate to you personally. Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you.
- Disclosure of Information: Allianz may disclose to third parties: (a) any information that Allianz gathers about you for the purposes of providing the services requested by you; (b) aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you; (c) your personal information, when Allianz believes in good faith that Allianz is required to do so by law; (d) your personal information, provided Allianz has your prior authorisation, which Allianz will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you.
- Use: Allianz uses the personal information it collects: (a) to verify your identity and assist you if you forget your password or login details that are required for any of Allianz’s registration services; (b) to assist in providing the services requested by you; (c) to provide further information to you about other websites and services, or which Allianz considers may be of interest to you; (d) for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including direct marketing, market research and surveys; (e) for ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests; and (f) for any other use that you authorise.
- Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners: Allianz does not control the practices of any content providers, partners and advertisers connected with the Site and to whom you provide personal information whilst using one of their sites or services. The Site contains links to other sites, which may not follow the same privacy policies as Allianz. Allianz recommends that you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
- Opting in and Opting Out: If Allianz’s intended collection, use or disclosure of your personal information is outside the collection, use or disclosure set out in this Privacy Statement Allianz will give you the option: (a) to opt out and not receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas; or (b) to opt in to agree to be contacted by Allianz in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features to the Site, beta testing or promotional activities.
- Holding, Correcting and Updating: Any personal information that you provide to Allianz will be collected and held by Allianz at its official place of business in New Zealand as advised on the Site from time to time. If you are an individual, under the Privacy Act 1993, you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that Allianz holds. Allianz offers the ability to correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary. If you have any questions about how Allianz services work or regarding this statement, contact Allianz by sending an email to email@example.com