Connect with our network
Hunter Premium Funding
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
Allianz Trade New Zealand
What happens if you have a complaint?
In the event you are dissatisfied with our products or services, we aim to resolve any disagreements as amicably and quickly as possible.
Allianz is a signatory to, and participates in, the Fair Insurance Code.
If you make a complaint to us, we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five (5) business days of receiving your complaint, give you the name and contact details of the person handling your complaint and refer to our internal dispute resolution process.
- Investigate your complaint if you request it.
- Respond to your complaint within 10 business days from when we have received all the information we need to determine your complaint. If we need more information, we may agree a reasonable timeframe with you.
- Update you at least every 20 business days, or another timeframe we agree with you, until your complaint is resolved.
- Send you written advice if we are unable to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction or within two months and advise you about Financial Services Complaints Limited (“FSCL”), an approved independent external disputes resolution scheme.
Financial Services Complaints Limited is an independent approved disputes resolution scheme and its services are
free of charge to complainants. Some complaints and disputes are not covered, and they will tell you if this is the case.
Financial Services Complaints Limited
P.O. Box 5967