General Terms and Conditions of Use
These general terms and conditions of use apply to all users of Allianz New Zealand’s (Allianz) website (the Site). By viewing and using the Site you will be deemed to agree to the following terms and conditions of use and the Privacy Statement without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must stop accessing and using the Site.
- Copyright and Limited Reproduction Notices: The contents of the Site are the copyright of Allianz or suppliers to it. No part of the Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without the prior written consent of Allianz. No part of the Site may be reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Site only for your own personal or internal business use.
- Linking: The contents of the Site may include links to third party materials (Linked Sites). Allianz will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply Allianz’s endorsement of the Linked Sites or any association with their operators. Allianz reserves the right to prohibit links to the Site and you must remove or cease any link at Allianz’s request. You will not frame any part of the Site material by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
- Advertisers: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the Site are solely between you and the advertiser. Allianz is not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
- Disclaimer: The Site makes certain information and material available to you as a service. You acknowledge that Allianz does not provide financial, investment, tax or legal advice of any kind; nor does Allianz offer any opinion with respect to the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular product, service, transaction or strategy. In particular, this Site may contain descriptions of insurance related products and services. These descriptions are intended to be indicative only, and are not a complete description of all the terms and conditions that may apply to a particular product or service. Allianz strongly recommends that you confirm any information appearing on the Site relating to any particular product, service, transaction or strategy. Use of information contained on the Site is at your own risk and Allianz is not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of such use. The material provided on the Site has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users. Allianz reserves the right to change the information on the Site at any time.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnity: Although reasonable care has been taken to ensure the facts stated in the Site are accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, Allianz does not give any warranty of accuracy, reliability or fitness for any purpose of the information contained on the Site to you or any other person. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Allianz excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to the Site and Allianz will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage however caused (including direct, indirect, consequential, special, or loss of profits). You will take all necessary action to defend and indemnify Allianz, its officers and employees against all costs, expenses and damages incurred in connection with any claim brought by a third party against Allianz arising from a breach by you of any of these terms and conditions or the Privacy Statement.
- Amendments: Allianz reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use and the Privacy Statement (Amendments) at any time by notifying users of the existence of the Amendments through the Site. By continuing to access the Site, you agree to be bound by the Amendments.
- Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- Contact: If you have any questions, concerns or complaints in relation to the Site or these terms and conditions please contact Allianz by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.